View our recent career opportunities below.
Amazon Seller Central & Vendor Central Brands Operations Manager at MPS
32000 – 50000 USD Per annum
About the company:
We are made up of a team of ex-Amazonians and industry experts to achieve our mission to position our brand partners for optimal levels of growth on Amazon. This is what drives our team of high-end Amazon specialists. We do this by becoming an extension of a brand’s team, managing their Amazon operation by using industry leading business processes, systems, and infrastructures to take brands to new levels of growth and exposure on Amazon.
We are looking for an experienced Amazon Brands Operations Manager to oversee our overall operations and five key departments. This is a complex, fast-paced, and rewarding position in a growing digital marketing services company. You will be working with an industry-leading, full-service firm with an exclusive focus on Amazon. This will require the ability to manage multiple tasks and work with various parties involved in a complex and rapidly changing environment. In this role you will be responsible to manage our teams across our key departments and ensure that each departments are meeting their goals and key performance indicators as well as having a solid overview of each client performance and stay in sync with our brands goals by having regular meetings and communicating expectations between our team and clients.
- Manage and support our operational departments for the maintenance of clients’ vendor and seller accounts.
- Ensure that the right workload is being completed each week by each department
- Ensure teams are confident in what they are doing and ask if they need any clarification or assistance
- Ensure emails/messages are being responded to and sent out
- Be proactive and innovate whether it be directly with work for a brand or for the improvement of our company’s operations
- Lead weekly team strategy call
- Lead monthly strategy calls with brands
- Ensure smooth onboarding of new brands
- Oversee the growth of products for clients in Vendor and Seller central
- Review and innovate client reporting along with miscellaneous client deliverables
- Track progress and coordinate updates with our team on any ongoing projects and client deliverables
- Manage the communication with internal teams on deadlines and client needs
- Support departments with case log management and assist in troubleshooting any issues with Amazon support teams
- Support departments on creating advertising/promotional strategies and growth plans to deliver strong results for our clients’ Amazon business
- Opportunity to advance your position in a growing business
- Opportunity to grow your skills as we invest in training
- Ability to work from home
- Amazon Seller Central & Amazon Vendor Central? Experienced, understanding Amazon PPC, product listing optimization, keyword indexing, customer service and inventory management.
- Driven to continuously learn about Amazon and become an Amazon expert for our clients
- Staying to up date with Amazon’s latest trends, software and services
- Excellent computer skill that includes proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and Google suite
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including strong attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Must be comfortable with change and ambiguity
- A strong client service and customer success mindset
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage many ongoing projects at once
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proactive and self-motivated with the ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver and an innovative mindset
- Team player that is great at managing and communicating with staff
- Ability to assume responsibility and work independently with little or no supervision
- Adapt at learning new software programs and tools
- Ability to pivot tasks and responsibilities quickly
- Ability to innovate, improve internal operation processes and suggest ideas for improvements
- Solid experience with managing multiple teams within a ecommerce agency or firm, preferably an Amazon growth agency
- Proven work experience as a Operations Manager
- Strong leadership skills
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Operations, Sales or relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Ability able to discuss Amazon growth strategies to clients and internal team
- Amazon experienced at an expert level
- Experience working for, or partnering with Amazon
- Account management for a creative or service agency
- Experience with a consumer goods manufacturer
- Experience with online retailer
- Online sales and marketing
We’re looking to interview candidates as soon as possible.
If this job role is a perfect match for you, we invite you to contact us, this is an exciting opportunity to further your career within the Amazon industry and join a great team.